Zapier Consultant Prices
I offer project based pricing based on results, where we agree the solution you need and I work to deliver that solution. Simple.
The best way to obtain the most detailed pricing and is book the free consultation, you also get to ask any burning questions and I can explain how I work.
I don’t do hourly rate ad-hoc work. If you just need a short piece of consultancy I recommend the Discovery Session where we can look at your issues in detail and I can offer a detailed diagnosis and solutions within the session. I can also provide you with a proposal for the solution if required.
Detailed Zapier Consultant Pricing
Zapier consulting starts at $150 for an hour of advice/help – if you just need an hour of my time you can book it in a discovery session.
Clients tend to invest in two areas:
– Zapier Setup – where they want me to integrate two or more systems using Zaps. Normally clients either don’t want to do it themselves or simply don’t have the time.
– Ongoing Zapier Management – where clients simply want to outsource all their Zapier work. Setting up new Zaps, monitoring Zapier for errors and general support.
On average clients invest the following in a project but this varies in terms of complexity and time required, below are some indicative prices but each project is unique:
- Zapier Setup – $400 (Average)
- Zapier Management & Support – $100 per month
I also offer retainer packages if you need on-going assistance. These can be used for things like:
- Monthly maintenance tasks
- On-going support and advice
- Help with new projects/initiatives
I work in three main ways:
- I can just explain to you how to complete the work, and you do it.
- I can work with you to complete the work and pass on the knowledge to your team.
- I can do the work on your behalf.
The first two options are great for teams that want to learn and grow their capabilities. The third is best if you don’t have the time or bandwidth to do it yourself.
My client base is international covering all continents. All of my work is conducted online through remote connection and Teams/Zoom/Hangouts sessions. I’ve been working remotely for over 12 years so understand benefits and downsides of working this way.
We simply had no idea that our cut and paste based processes could all be automated. We saved so many hours in just adding and formatting data in spreadsheets. Chris just automated it all with Zapier.
Chris showed us how to link our website to our CRM system with Zapier, from there we started automating things in G-Suite and getting notifications in Slack. We continue to use Zapier in all our processes.
How to create an Asana project and tasks when a Pipedrive deal is won This video shows how to set up Zapier to connect to Pipedrive and Asana such that when a deal is won an Asana project is set up and tasks can be added and assigned. Essentially putting data from...