Work with USIAD’s primary contractor Tetratech and the Cambodian Ministry of Environment to build and test Law Enforcement and Environmental monitoring software and handheld application (SMART) in the GPL protected landscape in Cambodia. Creation of Amazon and Microsoft Azure cloud platforms and connection and testing of SMART handheld devices. The system will form the basis of the ministry’s data management system. Work with key environmental stakeholders (USAID, WCS, MoE, FFI, WWF etc) to agree plans, test prototypes and rollout a system that will become the countries key law enforcement and environmental monitoring platform. Design, development and implementation of the USAID GPL Project Management and resource management system. Working with key stakeholders to form a comprehensive operational planning system covering the head office, local implementation teams with reporting links to USAID.
- Tutorial – Pipedrive into Asana – Automatically creating Projects and Tasks when a deal is won
- Tutorial – How to Add, Edit and Delete Tags in Asana
- Project Management Training in Phnom Penh
- Tutorial – How to create a ticketing system in Asana / Airtable
- Tutorial – Restore deleted bases and records in Airtable